Lets face it, sound systems can be complex.
And on the job training only goes so far. Especially when it is not something you do every day.
Sound and Sound Systems presented by Richmond Pro Audio
is a weekly seminar series covering sound and sound systems and is designed to introduce core and advanced concepts - to provide real world knowledge to those working directly with or managing production audio systems.
These seminars provide the fundamental knowledge required to interact with modern sound systems used in the reinforcement of live music, performance and speech.
In addition to aspiring or working sound technicians and engineers, musicians as well as venue & performance managers and event planners will benefit from the material presented.
Introductory and advanced knowledge is provided via 12 instructor-led live classroom sessions which run 1 night a week for 3 hours each. Sessions include lecture, Q&A and hands on demonstrations.
Daylong hands on workshops are also available and are scheduled throughout each series based on student interest.
The series consists of the following sessions:
- Fundamentals of sound - Feb 7 2018
- Introduction to Sound Systems - Feb 14 2018
- Stage and Sound Safety - Feb 21 2018
- Introduction to Input devices - Feb 28 2018
- Introduction to Output devices - Mar 7 2018
- Introduction to Mixing and Processing - Mar 14 2018
- Sound System Cabling and connecting - Mar 21 2018
- Introduction to Stage Monitoring - Mar 28 2018
- Advanced Mixing and Processing - Apr 4 2018
- Digital v Analog Sound and Equipment - Apr 11 2018
- Advanced Input devices - Apr 18 2018
- Advanced Output devices - Apr 25 2018
Pricing and availability
Standard pricing is $75 per seat per seminar however discounts are available for multiple seminars or multiple seats as follows;
- 6 seminars at $60 each. This can be 1 person attending 6 seminars, 6 people attending 1 seminar or any combination.
- 12 seminars at $50 each. As above, this can be mixed and matched based on your needs.
The ones you decide to attend are entirely up to you—there are no prerequisites. However it Is recommended that we discuss your current level of knowledge prior to deciding which seminars to attend.
Hands on workshops are $125 each - discount pricing is also available.
A series is not scheduled until there are a minimum of 6 confirmed attendees.
Attendees are allowed to re-sit any seminar during any future series (if seating is available) and can always email us with questions.
Enrollment is limited for the next series starting Wednesday February 7th 2018 at Stony Point Church, 2330 Buford Road N. Chesterfield VA 23235
PayPal - email@example.com
Read some of our customer testimonials and feel free to ask for our list of references to help with your decision.